Sunday, June 24, 2012

Waiting

I'm sitting in the Korbstead's backyard. A drink in my hand and sun on my face. Hobie is pacing up the path and down the path, while Ginger frolics placidly at my feet eating whips of grass.

I'm home early from work and waiting for beautiful Burra. She is nowhere to be found, but I have an inkling she is out cycling.

Certainly I should be miffed or perhaps even upset, but I know, in my heart of hearts, that Burra is enjoying great company while exploring a new world of pedaling and its undeniable joy. This notion fuels the fire of my love for you Burra. Knowing you are delving into a world of passion we can share excites me to no end. Appreciate the wind at your back and embrace the pain in your legs, because that is what proves we are alive. And in love.

I just wanted you to know my train of thought as I enjoy this wondrous Sunday afternoon.

Te Amo mi amore. I'll see you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment